British Safety Standards Window Film.
Call for a no obligation FREE QUOTE 03300 881 051
Safety film and safety window films
comply and meet British Safety Standards BS6202. They enhance glass
and protect the workplace, schools and around the home with window.
Whilst this window film can slightly improve the inherent strength of
the glass to which it is applied, reducing the risk of initial breakage
is it's real benefit and comes from the safety Window Film being able to
hold together broken glass fragments.
Whether the glass is broken through impact, building movement, vandalism
or weather conditions Safety Films provide a barrier to fragments of glass
breaking free thus enhancing employee, worker and child safety.
- Current Building regulations and Health & Safety Legislation
calls for glass within certain areas (Critical Locations) to meet
a minimum IMPACT safety performance standard. This standard is
BS EN 12600.
- Injury is dramatically reduced enabling a safe and quick clean
up process afterwards.
- Endorsed by Local Authorities for use by child minders in order
to protect children under their care against glass related injury.
- Ultra-Violet barriers in safety window films can filter
up to 99.7% of U.V. transmission protecting goods from rapid deterioration.
- Solar/safety window film offers all the safety and security features
of our clear grade safety film and security films including Anti-Fragmentation
- bomb blast film, explosion protection films.
- DIY installation does not bring the glass to safety standards - Sureguard
Installation and approved application of safety films ensure British
safety standard/s BS6206 with our installers BS compliance markings.